Are you looking for a unique cool gift? You don’t really need to splurge to find the best gift ideas. We have picked these top moroccan gift ideas that will put a smile on everyone on your list, at unbelievable prices ( yes, under $ 100). The kind of gifts that also give back since most are handmade and are fair trade products that benefit significantly the artisans having contributed in the making.
For food lovers, a Moroccan Cookbook or Moroccan cookware or both: For the food lovers on your list, these wonderful cookbooks from authors like:
- Mourad Lahlou, Mourad: New Moroccan Michelin starred San Francisco restaurant Chef make great gifts.
- We also love the The Food of Morocco by Paula wolfert, one of America’s most knowledgeable food person and expert of Mediterranean cuisine.
- For Tagines and couscous lovers, Tagines & Couscous: Delicious Recipes for Moroccan One-pot Cooking.
- Tagine: Spicy Stews from Morocco makes also a great gift as it comes with step by step directions.
For the cookware, the moroccan tagine, which is the traditional cooking vessel is a classic gift that can be kept for years. We love:
- The tagine by Emile Henry its traditional shape makes it an eye catching decorative piece to any kitchen.
- For serving, we love moroccan ceramics and pottery. We absolutely fell for the authentic safi design of the Moroccan Handmade Ceramic Pitcher
- The beautiful hand painted matching Moroccan Handmade Ceramic Bowls.
- We also like these Handmade Ceramic Plates perfect for appetizers, personal dips, tapas, salad, deserts and more.
For Tea enthusiasts, a moroccan tea set is a must. Our favorites include the Moroccan Teapot.
- We particularly like this trendy version of the Moroccan Glass Teapot with a set of colorful Moroccan Tea Glasses that can wonderfully add a magic touch to any decor.
- To make moroccan tea the easiest way, we recommend Stash moroccan tea bags, green tea blended in the USA with mint and freshly cut lemongrass for a fragrant, aromatic and refreshing moroccan tea.
- The handcrafted Moroccan Thuya Wood Serving Tray with its unique wood from the exotic thuya tree, native to Moroccan Atlas Mountains, will be your go to hostess gift sure to make anyone think you spent a bundle.
For moroccan style lovers, Moroccan decor make a perfect present for a friend, family member or coworker.
- Marrakesh by Design
- Moroccan pouf is also another great idea for a gift.
- This Moroccan Straw Tote is also very trendy. It’s the perfect shopping basket.
- A Set of 100% Pure Therapeutic Oil is also sure to delight.