This is an elegant and easy to make mediterranean couscous salad recipe with goat cheese, dried cranberries, pine nuts, and arugula salad perfect for spring! For a different version, you can add fresh figs !
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Cup Couscous
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 4 ounces argula
- 6 ounces goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Cook or steam the couscous according to package directions.
- Use half of the oils mix to soften the couscous, once cooled, and mix with the parsley
- Carefully mix the dried cranberries, pine nuts into the couscous
- In a serving bowl, place the arugula with the couscous at the center and crumble the goat cheese
- Add fresh figs, if available
Do you like this Moroccan dish or do you know of a better way of making a couscous salad recipe? Feel free to share below your recipes and pictures as well as your favorite Moroccan food.