Moroccan Outdoor Decorating Ideas- Transform your outdoor space this summer with these moroccan inspired outdoor and patio design ideas. Integrate moroccan decor elements into your outdoor space or courtyard for an exotic, relaxing and inviting place to entertain and wow your guests.
- Add some Color to your terrace: You can be adventurous and opt for some bright colors for your exterior walls or incorporate moroccan tiles on the walls.
- Install some lights: Add an elegant detail to your space with a moroccan chandelier or outdoor moroccan lanterns.
- Dress up your outdoor table in moroccan style: a dining table with a moroccan hand-embroidered tablecloth and linen napkins, moroccan candlelights and a central moroccan colorful tagine will add an exotic touch to your space. You can also opt for a moroccan table with a metal topped tray.
- Add a moroccan rug: Just like for an indoor space, rugs make an important statement to any space. Berber rugs or kilim rugs with the beautiful bright colors and patterns can make a perfect moroccan outdoor rug!
- Opt for a Mediterranean moroccan style garden and landscape: This style involves three major components: plants, Terra cotta pots, and fountains. The plant palette of a Mediterranean landscape is made of plants that provide color and fragrance – think jasmine, lavender, roses, cypress, orange trees and ornamental grasses.
- Create a soothing space with a moroccan mosaic fountain: A fountain can be the focal point of an outdoor space. Listen to the sound of moving water with a charming moroccan style ceramic or tile mosaic fountain ;
- Throw a moroccan pouf or two !
- Add some glamour with a moroccan mirror !