In the mood of some spicy hot wings? Love hot and Buffalo wings and looking for some sauce ideas? Then give this moroccan Chicken Wings Recipe a try: Moroccan chicken wings sauce with garlic, harissa and a pinch of cumin . It tastes fantastic! Your guests will be asking for more and more.
- 4 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 6 Tbsp. Harissa or your choice of hot sauce
- 3 Tbsp lemon juic
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (cilantro and parsley)
- Minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- salt & pepper
- 3 pounds Cooked, baked or fried chicken wings, or breaded tenders
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the minced garlic.
- Before the garlic browns, add all other ingredients and spices into the saucepan.
- Stir well, bring sauce to a boil, and let cook for a minute
- Pour over or toss with chicken wings or tenders.
- Serve immediately.
Do you like the chicken wings recipe? our selection of Moroccan dishes? or do you know of a better way of making it? Feel free to share below your favorite Moroccan food, dishes, recipes and pictures…