Add an oriental touch to your home with a moroccan stencil. It can be applied to any room, walls, ceilings or furniture. These decor ideas will just make you say ‘oui’ to moroccan wall stencils.
The technique consists of passing paint over a pattern cut in plastic or metal. Stencils are great DIY home decor, that can transform your home in just a few simple steps.
Moroccan Stencil Ideas for Bedrooms
Creating an elegant space for a bedroom comes easy using a moroccan stencil without the mess that comes with using wallpaper. The final look is so fanciful !
- Moroccan Trellis Wall Design– Shop this design here
- Marrakech Trellis Stencil Design– shop this design here
- Rabat Stencil Design– Shop this item here
Moroccan Stencil Ideas for Living Rooms
Create a fabulous moroccan living room by using these geometric moroccan patterns of these Moroccan stencils.
- Moroccan Pattern for accent Wall– Shop this item here
- Moorish Stencil Pattern– Shop this item here
- Rabat Stencil Pattern– Shop this item here
Moroccan Inspired Decor for Kids rooms and nurseries
Nurseries and children’s rooms are SO fun to decorate! Check out these stylish girls’ bedroom and baby nurseries with a chic Moroccan style decor elements. Moroccan stencil is the best way to decorate your kids room, mixing and matching with other style
shop this stencil design here
Shop this nursery stencil design here