Summer skin care Tips- Having a healthy skin complexion is something that we all dream of. Our skin demands for regular , special skin care regime to look and feel the best. But during summer, majority of us prefer to stay indoors irrespective of the fact that there are so many activities to get involved. It is because we want to avoid the harmful effects of the scorching sun. If you follow the summer skin care tips seriously, you can maintain a clear, glowing and healthy skin and also enjoy the numerous outdoor activities.
If you are a woman who is obessed with her skin’s glow and beauty, you must know the fact that summer is the time that can be dreadful for both dry and oily skin. There can be a host of skin troubles and issues making you frustrated and depressed because the rashes, sun spots, pimples and breakouts just doesn’t seem to go away. With just a few simple changes in your skin care routine, you can ensure the skin radiance all through the season.
Skin care tips for dry skin
Follow the summer skin care tips for dry skin
- Gentle exfoliation is a must to eliminate the dead cells from the skin. Rhassoul Clay is a great option and is excellent at exfoliating, detoxifying and rejuvenating skin.
- Make use of gentle foaming cleanser to avoid getting your skin dry. One of my favorite is the one by meaningful beauty by Cyndi crawford.
- Moisturization must not be skipped. Using all natural, non comedogenic oils like Argan oil or the prickly pear seed oil helps deeply nourish the skin, absorbs quickly into the skin without a greasy effect, while providing immediate and long-lasting hydration and improving skin elasticity, for a healthy-looking, beautiful, age-defying glow.
- Wearing sun screen can help to retain the beauty and avoid premature aging. ELTA Md is an Oil-free sunscreen that protects against the harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun. Moreover, it is packed with Powerful zinc in this water-resistant (80 minutes) “no drip” formula that stands up to water and sweat.
Do you suffer from oily skin?
If you have an oily skin, it can be a nightmare during the summer time. Here are some summer skin care routine for oily skin.
- Don’t let your skin pores get clogged and allow breakouts. Hence, it is advised to exfoliate.
- Go for oil free and non comedogenic and right SPF sunscreen.
- Go for gel moisturizers.
- Toning with an organic toner like Sahara Rose Water after cleansing the skin is a must.
- Watch out what you are eating. Opt for more fruits and vegetables and antioxidants.
- Drink a lot of water
The above mentioned are some of the skin care essentials for both oily and dry skin. If you want to stay away from the menace of skin issues during the summer time, it is best to follow these summer skin care tips and stay as much as possible from the sun. You can make your own DIY skin care products and use it at the minimal expense.