Do you want to get noticed by thousands of people who read us by writing a guest post?
Please take into consideration the following recommendations and guidelines listed here:
- We expect well written posts related to moroccan home decor, moroccan food and recipes or travel tips to Morocco
- The posts that you send to us have to be unique and should not have been posted anywhere on the Internet previously.
- Your article should be at least 400 words but no more than 600
- We allow links to your site in the byline (about the author). No Links or affiliate links are allowed in the article body.
So Moroccan offers two options for those wanting to have a post published.
- Bloggers/Readers: Free. If you’re using this option it means you are not linking back to anything aside for potentially a personal blog.
- Small businesses (Moroccan Decor/Restaurants/travel related): We receive many pitches each day from restaurants and decor businesses wanting to share recipes, travel tips or DIY decor posts. We’re happy to work with you, but there will be a small fee to have your post published and your business highlighted. The topic of the article should have little to do with any of your businesses. If you would like to promote your business directly We do sometimes provide independent reviews of products or services for a fee. If you want such a service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Please use the email firstname.lastname@example.org to pitch your idea. We look forward to helping you share your story!